Our ethos and values
- Our ethos is of success and achievement for all, while developing personal ambition and enjoyment of learning.
- Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do; we will know them, value them as individuals and provide them with a personalised experience.
- Everyone involved in Glendinning House will be part of the partnership. Each student will receive equity in their education and opportunities, enabling them to enjoy, progress, achieve and ultimately develop independence.
- Effective, timely, proactive and positive communication with parents/carers will support our pupils.
- Our curriculum, through experiential learning, will allow students to revisit learning at a greater depth as they develop.
- The context of nature and the outdoors plays an integral role in enabling our pupils to enjoy, succeed and achieve.
- Working with our local and wider community will help to develop opportunities for our students to be active citizens, developing independence and building positive relationships.
Enjoy, achieve, succeed - Respect, integrity, equality, openness - High expectations of ourselves and others - We are all learners